New York Courts dot gov
New York StateUnified Court System


Bonding Agencies

Property guardians are often ordered to obtain a "surety bond" or a "fiduciary bond", not to be confused with "bail bonds" or investments such as "municipal bonds". Bonding agencies are listed in the Yellow Pages; call to make sure they provide "fiduciary bonds" for lay guardians.