NY LEO Program
Eligibility & Financial Assistance
Directions & Campus Map
Previous Fellows Program Comments
Due to fiscal constraints, the NY LEO Program will not be held in 2013.
NY Leo Program
To be eligible to participate, a student must:
- be minority, low-income or educationally disadvantaged;
- receive his or her college degree by the beginning of the summer program;
- have been accepted by or have an application pending at a New York law school; and
- agree to attend law school in New York.
The NY LEO Program is provided free of charge to selected participants. Covered expenses include:
- courses and textbooks
- dormitory room, if requested
- meal plan
- access to Pace University libraries and computer facilities
NY LEO Program
What 2010 NY LEO Fellows say about their NY LEO experience:
“NY LEO is a worthwhile and important step for any potential law student ... the classes are exciting and challenging ... I would recommend the program to anyone who wants an edge to success in law school and beyond.”
- 2010 NY LEO Fellow Monique Haynes
“This program provided me with invaluable exposure to the inner workings of the court system and to judges and lawyers. I feel much more comfortable about entering law school and have more confidence in my abilities.”
- 2010 NY LEO Diane Miles
“This program is invaluable. It not only taught me the meaning of hard work but it also opened my eyes to different facets of the legal profession.”
2010 NY LEO Fellow Andre Watson
“The NY LEO Program demystified many of the challenges of law school and gave me the confidence necessary to do well in the fall. This program has given me a critical advantage in the fall ... has enriched my perspective in regard to both the legal field and the countless opportunities that I have to use my degree for a meaningful purpose.”
- 2010 NY LEO Fellow Bobby Banks.
©2006 - 2013 All Rights Reserved.