- Appointed to the Third Department effective February 4, 2010.
- Graduated from Bryant College in 1976.
- Graduated from Albany Law School in 1980.
- Admitted to the practice of law in 1981.
- Engaged in private practice from 1981 to 1996.
- Served as an Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Albany from 1981 to 1996.
- Also served as part-time law clerk in Albany County Surrogate's Court.
- Served as Counsel, Third Department Judicial Screening Committee.
- Elected Albany City Court Judge in 1996.
- Elected Supreme Court Justice for the Third Judicial District in 2005.