New York Courts dot gov
New York StateUnified Court System

DIY Forms

Available DIY Forms

NYS DIY Forms are only for court users who don't have a lawyer and legal services and pro bono attorneys and staff helping clients who cannot afford lawyers. Commercial use is prohibited and no one may charge for using these programs. When you begin the program, you will be asked to accept these terms of use.

Case Type Programs Court

Custody/Visitation Enforcement Petition

Custody/Visitation Modification Petition

Family Court

Support Enforcement/Violation Petition

Support Modification Petition

Family Court

Paternity Petition

Petición de Paternidad (Paternity Petition in Spanish)

Family Court

Uncontested Divorce

Supreme Court
When Someone Dies

Safe Deposit Box Petition

Small Estate Affidavit

Surrogate's Court

Guardianship Article 17A

Surrogate's Court
Money Problems Vacate Default Judgment in a Consumer Debt Case Supreme, County, City, District, Town, Village and New York City Civil Court
Name Change

Adult Name Change Petition

Supreme Court

Adult Name Change Petition

Child Name Change Petition

New York City Civil Court
For Small Property Owners

Nonpayment Petition

Licensee Holdover Petition

Squatter Holdover Petition

District, City, Town and Village Court

Small Property Owner Nonpayment Petition

Small Property Owner Licensee Holdover Petition

Roommate Holdover Program

New York City Housing Court
For Tenants
Tenant Vacate Default Judgment

District, City, Town and Village Court

Nonpayment Answer

Programa de Respuestas para Demandas por Incumplimiento del Pago del Alquiler (Nonpayment Answer Program Spanish) 

Tenant Affidavit to Vacate a Default Judgment

Tenant Affidavit to Restore Case to Calendar 

New York City Housing Court
back to top